If you had performed the success express install of AVG Premium Security 2013, to completely uninstall it from your PC, you need to remove the following programs on your Windows:
(In Add/Remove Programs:)
- AVG 2013 (95.71MB)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219 (11.13MB)
(In your default web browser like Firefox Aurora or newer version of IE:)
- AVG SafeGuard toolbar 22.214.171.124
Now, please follow me to uninstall your new version of AVG Premium Security:
- Find and download other security program on your machine to replace this AVG Premium Security 2013. Save and close all your personal data.
- Now, you use your administrative rights to temporarily disable your current active Internet connection.
- Click start button -> click on the Control Panel entry on the menu.
- Open up Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the following AVG 2013 in Currently installed programs list; and then youd be able to click on the Remove button behind this unwanted Anti-Virus software by AVG company.
- Then you have to wait seconds while you see the following Initializing installation window appeared.
- Now you select the option Uninstall AVG. and click on the Uninstall button on the AVG 2013 Uninstaller below
- To automatically uninstall the potentially unused AVG SafeGuard toolbar I mentioned above, you can add the install option of AVG Toolbar to AVG 2013 Uninstaller and then, you click Next > button.
- Then you need to be patient when you see the following AVG LinkScanner?? 2013 Installer automatically performs your requested configuration.
- See the following information, Comfiguration completed.? Then you click the Restart Now (recommended) button to reboot your system automatically; you may apply the Restart Later as well.
- Then you may find the following AVG 2013 still remaining on your desktop.
- Now, you have to repeat the steps above: Click the Remove button on the AVG 2013. And, you re-select the Uninstall option from the aforementioned AVG LinkScanner?? 2013 Installer.
- Now, you select option Remove user settings for AVG LinkScanner?? 2013 Uninstaller and click Next >.
- Well, you have to wait a while
- You can directly close the following Were sad tp see you go page.
- Click Restart Now (recommended) as you did above.
- Afterwards, youd better remove the MS Visual C++ to completely uninstall the uninstalled AVG Premium Security 2013 suite.
- You can keep the AVGs traces if you wanna reinstall other software by AVG at a later date. Or you need to cleanly remove them using a professional uninstall tool.