Are there any person could tell me why my PC screen becomes white and keep receiving warning message? Most of the White Screen phenomenon on your computer is due to the FBI locked virus paid via Moneypak, PCEU police scam virus and Ukash locked virus. The three of virus are the ransomware which will cheating your money by blocking your computer system. You can not download files online, open any applications on your PC untile you eliminate this infection. In usual, White Screen Virus scam claims that it’s from the police station and have investigated that you watched porn videos or spread pornographic information online. And then will show you the pictures when you were watching porn videos. It will threaten you that if you don’t pay normed as the fine, you will be arrested. And the deadline is in 72 or 48 hours. If you pay them the fine you will never unblock your PC and also loss your money forever. You had better remove the White Screen Virus as soon as possible because it would bring you more troubles.
Being the most famous PC online support, YooCare has obtained great reputation for years. They help more and more PC users resolve the PC security problems and make over 97% customers satisfied. This support team provides PC users with free PC threats removal guides every day. Here lets learn how to remove the White Screen Virus step by step.
1. Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
2. Select safe mode with networking.
3. Begin MSConfig.
4. Turn off startup items rundll32 launching any application from Application Data.
5. Restart again. By now FBI or other ransomware should not run anymore.
6. Go to Folder Options from Control Panel. Under View tab, select Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended), and then click OK. Remember to back up beforehand.
7. Delete all the files related to White Screen Virus
Login to profile in which you are getting White Screen Virus or Ransomware…
Go to my computer
Then press ALT button once
Go to tools on menu bar
Goth select Folder options…
Click on view tab
Select Show hidden files, folders, and drives
Click OK button
Go to C:\Users\profile name here\AppData\Local\
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\JRRTn.exe\