Some users may have been complaining that they cant get rid of Mozilla Firefox software. Then you can read on this post and get additional tips on uninstalling Firefox program.
1. Close the running Firefox windows.
2. You go to Control Panel instead of the All Programs.
3. Then enter Add or Remove Programs.
4. Find the following Mozilla Firefox 22.0 (x86 en-US) (46.55MB) and click the Remove button.
5. If the previously installed Firefox does not list on the Windows programs list, you try to find Firefoxs installation folder, which is usually saved in C:\Program Files.
6. Then you enter the uninstall folder above and run the helper app to automatically remove Firefox browser.
7. Keep your program settings if you wish to reinstall Mozilla Firefox program later.