Some users did not know how to uninstall Windows Media Player for their Windows 7 system? Here‘’s the simple fix please note you cant use Programs and Features to remove the media player application.
- Close the player.
- Press Windows button, go to Control Panel.
- Hit Programs (NOT the Uninstall a program).
- Now click Turn Windows features on or off.
- On the following Windows Features list, you DISABLE the Media Features item.
- Choose Yes from the Windows Features dialog box.
- Click OK. Please wait while Windows makes changes to features. .
- Last, you must restart your computer.