If you wish to downgrade the new Uniblue RegistryBooster (v2013) to its earlier versions like v2012, you can follow below steps to do so.
- After logging on to your Windows as the administrator, save and close all of your personal information.
- Find RegistryBoosters tray in taskbar, right click on it and launch the “Quit RegistryBooster” option at the bottom of the menu.
- You continue to press below Quit button on the following “Before closing RegistryBooster” window.
- Now, you should be able to get rid of Uniblue RegistryBooster 2013 via the 3 options below:
- Option ONE: start >> All Programs >> Uniblue folder >> RegistryBooster >> run the “Uninstall RegistryBooster” in it.
- Option TWO: start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove >> locate the following Uniblue RegistryBooster application (17.36MB), click Remove button next to it.
- Option THREE: Go to/ find below RegistryBooster subfolder, run the unins000.exe (Uniblue default Setup/Uninstall application) >> follow the “RegistryBooster Uninstall” wizard to perform the uninstall/ downgrade of RegistryBooster 2013.