To completely get rid of Corel Paintshop Pro X6, you may need to remove the following software from Windows programs list:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable x86 9.0.30729.17
Herere the how-to steps you can refer to on your own computer:
- start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.
- Locate the following Corel PaintShop Pro X6 (175.00MB), press Change/Remove.
- “Please wait” while Corels built-in uninstaller is initialzing the Installation Wizard.
- You can cleanly uninstall Corel Paintshop Pro X6 by getting rid of its potentially unwanted “personal settings” it it and then, press Remove button.
- Please sit tight while the setup is preparing required information then starts configuring the X6.
- Press Finish when that wizard tells you “Uninstall complete”.