This post will guide you perform a clean uninstall of PostgreSQL. Please note that, to fully uninstall the PostgreSQL, you need to check all of the components you installed such as pgAgent, pgBouncer, Npgsql and more.
Typically we will use Windows Uninstall utility to process the uninstall:
- start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.
- Locate the following PostgreSQL 9.3 (185.00MB), hit Change/Remove button behind it.
- Say Yes to the following Question to verify you want to uninstall PostgreSQL, including those installed modules.
- Please wait while your system helps process the uninstall automatically.
- You may need to manually delete some item like the following “data directory” after a system reboot.
- Hit OK on the below Info to exit the Setup program.
- Rid the possibly unused “Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219” later.