1. What is Epic Games’ Fortnite and why to uninstall it?
Fortnite is a free, online video game developed by Epic Games. This game is available on Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, and Android. Mac users can install it after logging in to Epic Games’ Launcher for Mac.
Some users decide to uninstall Fortnite for personal reasons, and others may try to uninstall it for performing a fresh installation. No matter why you would like to remove it from your Mac, you should acquire the right way to do a clean uninstall.
2. How to completely uninstall Fortnite in the right way?
If you’ve install Fortnite from the Epic Games’ Launcher, here are the uninstall steps:
- Open up Epic Games’ Launcher in the Applications folder or from the Launchpad
- In the left sidebar of Epic Games’ Launcher interface, click on the Library section
- Find the Fortnite on the right pane, and click the gear icon in the button right corner
- Click Uninstall in the menu that pops up, and then click the Uninstall button again
After the uninstallation finishes, go ahead to delete Fortnite-associated files & folders:
- In an active Finder window, click Go in the menu bar, and choose Go to Folder
- Type ~/Library in the box, and click Go button to open up the folder
- In the ~/Library folder, type Fortnite in search bar, and then click “Library” below
- If there is any file or folder whose name contains the keyword, try to identify whether it is belonging to the target app, and if so, delete them all to the Trash
Similarly, conduct the detection in the /Library folder as well, thus you can basically remove all Fortnite traces from your macOS system. Afterwards, reboot your Mac.
3. Is there a better way to conduct clean uninstall on Mac?
Using a professional removal tool could help Mac users avoid uninstall troubles and save time in this task. Well, here is how to easily uninstall Epic Games Launcher:
- Launch a tool labeled Osx Uninstaller, select the app and click Run Analysis
- Click Complete Uninstall button, and then click Yes to execute the uninstall
- Click Back to Interface button to re-scan currently installed apps on your Mac
You should be able to uninstall Epic Games Launcher or other unwanted apps by using this lightweight utility software. Just try it out if you have any uninstall issue.
Does Osx Uninstaller reliable to use? See the software review here:
Unbiased Review on Osx Uninstaller (Mac Removal Tool)
As for how to manually uninstall Epic Games from Mac, follow the steps in this post.
With the release of macOS 10.13 High Sierra on September 25, many Mac users may have updated to the latest version to test new features. However, users who have Adobe software installed on their Macs should be cautious about whether to upgrade to High Sierra. Will all Adobe products work well in the new Mac operating system?
Adobe announced this week that it has discovered some compatibility issues with running Illustrator and InDesign software on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra). InDesign CC 2017 (and earlier versions) and 2017 releases of Illustrator CC (and earlier versions) were not designed nor supported to run on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
Continue reading “Adobe: Illustrator and InDesign are Incompatible with High Sierra”
It is reported that Google will release its VR platform Daydream in a few weeks.
Continue reading “Google VR Daydream will Come Soon”
Pinterest was established six years ago. It has been trying to release more new products for the public. In order to help users to make easier online shopping, Pinterest plans to launch an Image Search app which offers convenience for users.
Continue reading “Pinterest Will Launch Image Search App For Online Shopping”
Facebook became a hot topic this week again. Its former editor complained it blocked the advantage news to the conservative party. The conservative party concerned this news as it was unfair and it may bring some bad impact to the party.
Continue reading “Facebook Impacts Greatly on Peoples Daily Life”
The cyber readiness team that is part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has suggested Windows users removing Apples QuickTime media player from their computers. Continue reading “Federal Cyber: Windows Users Need to Quit QuickTime”
I just bought the No.1 on Steam Sales Chart game Grand Theft Auto V. Of course you can figure it out form the name of this game, there must be tons of fancy cars in it. After buying lot of sports cars and a limo, I am never satisfied, I stated to find some unusual and special cars online. How to define unusual and special? Unusual and special cars are the cars you can’t buy in the game. If you want one, you must complete some missions or stand on the spot at a specific time, waiting for an NPC in the car you really want pass by. Continue reading “The Best Easter Egg in Grand Theft Auto V: Tornado”
When you feel like spending some time by relaxing activities. I strongly recommend you some really excellent and epic PC games, including free games and ones charged.
Here I have a list of good games to offer to you. Continue reading “Several Excellent PC Games”
Let me ask you guys, are you a Windows users? Are you using Windows 8 and satisfied with it? But, no matter yes or no, there is a big quetion down there is waiting for you to answer. Continue reading “Microsoft Canceled Windows 8’s Patch Privileges”
Early in March, researchers found that there is a ransomware targeting Mac users. BitTorrent software for Mac OS X has been infected by the ransomware, which is named KeRanger. Continue reading “How To Defend Your Mac From Ransomware Keranger”